Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fall Scrapbook Page Challenge #33

I participated in the StampinUpLNS challenge this week. It was to design a fall scrapbook page using all current SU! products. I had just the pictures for this challenge! My daughter, Dani took these pictures of Evan back in June. He was so good to put up w/ her.

I decided for this challenge to do a progressive page, so no matter what size album....this layout has them all!
8 X 8

8 1/2 X 11

12 X 12

I love the little tag and clip!

My punched pumpkin using wide ovals, 5 petal flower, a little handcut stem, and a SKINNY piece of cardstock! :)
Recipe:
Stamps: The More The Merrier
Stampin' Write Markers: Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Ballet Blue, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
DSP: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Chocolate Chip ribbon, silver brads, rhinestone brads, wide oval punch, 5 petal flower punch, word window punch, photo corners punch, scallop edge punch, modern label punch, clip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...