Monday, December 23, 2013

Candy Reindeer

We are getting down to those wire.  Christmas 2013 is almost here.  I have been baking and packaging, wrapping and panicking!  Yes, that panic when you have forgotten a little someone in your life. If you are a mom or just have some little ones that are  on your "nice list" here is a simple idea. 
 
I used the Two Tags Die which unfortunately RETIRED.  :(  You can simply make  two Soft Suede tags and make a sleeve for your candy cane antlers.  I used sticky strip make the sleeve.
 
The Cherry Cobbler nose is a 1" circle punch and attached w/ a dimensional.
The eyes are 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches and attached w/ dimensionals.
 
I sponged the tags and nose w/ Early Espresso ink.
I added a Gumball Green Ribbon collar.
 
 

In total I made 18 reindeer, but here's part of the herd.  ;)
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...