Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Vintage Because I Care

I needed some quick "Thinking of You" cards.  I typically avoid vintage cards, because they aren't clean.  When I assembled this card clean and it was yawn worthy--it just looked unfinished. So I built up my courage and I grabbed the corner of the dsp and ripped it off quick like a band-aid. It's hard for a 'clean stamper' to mess up her edges.  There was no turning back then.  LOL  . I "dirtied it up" with a couple more  little rips, some crumb cake ink swiped on it, and  by distressing the edges. I didn't go too wild.   It is a clean vintage card.  :) 


Supplies I used to make this card:
Stamp Set: Because I Care (retired)--a current set you could use that would work well Field Flowers
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Staz On Jet Black, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: First Edition dsp, antique brads, metallic brads, mat pack, paper piercer, aqua painter, cutter kit (distressing)

Need supplies to make this card.  Please order from my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...