Sunday, June 6, 2010

Extreme Happy Birthday

What is this? No flowers? I never thought I would be the kind of girl who stamped flowers on all my cards, but I have seen a trend lately--F L O W E R S!
This morning, I decided that I would make a conscience effort to not use flowers. Ohhhh it was terrible! The UPS man, Dave (oh yes, we are on a first name basis), brought me this brown box from SU! last week and it had the prettiest set in it called WaterColor Trio from the Summer Mini Catalog and I'm just itching to use it. I promised myself that will use it soon. LOL
Instead, I pulled out my 'guy stamps' and the To The Nines DSP (I have had just the hardest time creating anything with this paper) and sat down determined to create. I'm so glad I talked myself into this, because I FINALLY have a use for that paper! I think this card turned out pretty stinkin' cute. Can I say 'cute' in reference to a guy card?

Card Recipe:

Stamps: On Your Birthday, Extreme Skateboard, Extreme Elements

Ink: Sahara Sand, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip

Cardstock: Sahara Sand, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip

DSP: To the Nines, Pattern Pack III (hostess)

Accessories: Small Star Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card-its a perfect masculine card-great colors and dsp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...