Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sweet 16

This week, we are celebrating our youngest daughter's birthday.  It seems impossible that 16 years have passed.  Terry and I were so excited for our second child to arrive.  She must have been excited too.  My water broke 7 weeks early and after 2 weeks of bed rest at Meriter Hospital in Madison WI, Riley Kate arrived. She was pretty little weighing in at 5# 10 oz., but she was strong and healthy. She amazed everyone that she required no extra care.  In fact, Terry and I  left the hospital less than 48 hours later with this beautiful  and oh so sweet little red headed baby girl.   



Happy Birthday, Riley Kate! 



Riley Kate is still my beautiful red headed girl.  
She's smart.  She's sweet.  She's passionate. She really is a joy.
I am so blessed. 



Today, I made some quick and cute 16th birthday invites. 
I just downloaded MDS onto my laptop.  I haven't created anything using MDS for a couple of years.  I have missed it.  I forgot how fun it is to use and how easy it is create beautiful projects.  








21 comments:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made an article that is interesting.You are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks alot
    pleas share another projects
    you can visit my topics in my website from this url
    صيانة افران إلبا جدة
    صيانة بوتاجاز جدة

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...