Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Making Something Old New Again....

Lovely as a Tree.  This is set has definitely proven itself as the best of the best.  The stickers on my wooden blocks say 2001.  Seriously, what stamp set in the history of SU! has been around for 13 years!  I think one of reasons that this set has been in catalog after catalog is that is great for almost every type of card.  It has been my go to set especially for the masculine card.  


Here's a close up of the card.  I used the masking tape technique to make the background.  It's such an easy, but beautiful technique for making horizons.  This particular background was made using Soft Sky, So Saffron, and Pear Pizzazz.  


And of course, none of my cards would be complete w/o a little embossing (woodgrain TIEF) and a few layers.  :) 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...